Chicago Cubs Quilt Blanket – Chicago Cubs MLB
The Chicago Cubs are a Major League Baseball team based in Chicago, Illinois.
They were founded in 1876 and are one of the oldest continuous professional sports franchises in the nation. Chicago Cubs play their home games at Wrigley Field, which is located on the north side of Chicago. The Cubs have won two World Series championships (1907 and 1908), six National League pennants (1906, 1907, 1908, 1910, 1918 and 1929), and seven Division titles (1897, 1904, 1906, 1910, 1918 and 1929).
Final (13): Yankees 2, Cubs 1. pic.twitter.com/lzRuBXsdvI
— Chicago Cubs (@Cubs) June 11, 2022
- Soft Fabric: The outer layer of the quilt is made of breathable soft fabric, and the filling material is high-quality silk floss, comfortable to use.
- Multiple Function: It can be used as a bed quilt, a picnic mat, a throw blanket, a gift for family and friends, used on a bed, sofa, your backyard, camping, etc…
- Care: Easy to clean, machine washable, and dries quickly.
- Manual measurement of the size please allow 2cm -3 cm error.
- As a result of the production batch, the light intensity photography effect will have a color difference.
- The blanket is made with plush fleece that is wrinkle-resistant material, deflects lint and pet hair.
- Our custom blanket will give your bed a layer of warmth without layering on the bulk.
- Fleece Blanket brings you a breathable and lightweight feeling than regular cotton blankets. Keep your body warm while providing you a soft and gentle touching with great quality and superior softness.
- Suitable for use on the couch or bed, a chair, in the car, or you can use it on a picnic or camping as it is lightweight and packs very small.
- Machine washable in warm or cold water, easy to store, wrinkle-resistant. Maintains its color and does not shed.
- Since the size is manually measured, please allow a 1cm-3cm dimension difference.
- As a result of the production batch, the light intensity photography effect will have a color difference. Please be understanding.